Victoria Ryan, Associate Director of Career Services, provided this recap of the panel discussion:
On January 29, a great group of students turned out on a very cold night in Chicago with sub-zero temperatures to hear a panel of six distinguished attorneys discuss their roles as in-house corporate counsel:
- David Susler – Associate General Counsel, National Material L.P.
- Matthew Hamielic ’17 – Associate Attorney, Innovation Law Department, Allstate
- Angela Frye ’97 – General Counsel, Great Lakes Market, Verizon Wireless
- Krystin Hernandez ’10 – Senior Counsel, McDonald’s Corporation
- Gavin Daly ’10 – Counsel, Corporate Investigations, Jones, Lang & LaSalle (JLL)
- Michael Ward ’12 – Associate Attorney, Riley Safer Holmes & Cancila