Please join us Thursday, March 2, for “Public Protest and the Law.” In this panel discussion, civil rights and advocacy experts will discuss First Amendment rights as they relate to protests, local protest permit laws and how they relate to spontaneous protests, issues undocumented immigrant and non-citizen protesters might face if arrested, and more.
- Molly Armour, National Lawyers Guild, @
- Ed Mullen, Bucktown Law, @
- Sheldon Nahmod, Chicago-Kent College of Law, @
- Date: Thursday, March 2, 2017
- Time: 4:00 – 6:00 pm
Chicago-Kent College of Law
565 W Adams Street
Chicago, IL 60661
- Live video stream: Click here to view the webcast of this event.
- IL MCLE Credit: 2.0 hrs (on-site attendees only)