The Winter 2017 issue of THE ILLINOIS PUBLIC EMPLOYEE RELATIONS REPORT is now available!
This issue’s feature article by Martin H. Malin is titled “The AFSCME – State of Illinois Negotiations: Traveling in Uncharted Waters.”
- FACULTY EDITORS: Robert Anthony Bruno and Martin H. Malin
- PRODUCTION EDITOR: Sharon Wyatt-Jordan
- STUDENT EDITORS: Jim Connolly, Ning Ding, Naomi B. Frisch, and Jenna Kim.
- Martin H. Malin, The AFSCME – State of Illinois Negotiations: Traveling in Uncharted Waters, 34 Ill. Pub. Lab. Emp. Rel. Rep. 2 (2017).
- Recent Developments, 34 Ill. Pub. Lab. Emp. Rel. Rep. 18 (2017).
If you would like to receive notifications of each new issue of the Illinois Public Employee Relations Report, please send us your information through the Subscription form. All subscriptions are free.