A discussion on the proposed replacement of the ACA (Obamacare) and the possible benefits and consequences of these changes to our healthcare system:
- What will this mean not only at a federal level but for the state of Illinois?
- What impact will these changes have on individuals with employer-provided insurance?
- Who is the most at risk?
These questions and more will be addressed when we discuss what happens when healthcare meets politics.
- Alexander A. Boni-Saenz, Assistant Professor of Law, Chicago-Kent College of Law – @abonisaenz
- Stephanie Altman, Director, Health Care Justice, Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law – @StephanieAltma2
- Michael Koetting, Healthcare & Strategic Planning Consultant, Former Deputy-Director, Planning & Reform Implementation, Illinois Department of Healthcare & Family Service
- Jennifer Welch, Executive Director, Planned Parenthood Illinois