Subscribe to Library Blog via Email
- Congrats to our Procertas Winners and Keep on Learning Legal Tech!
- Update! Extended access for graduates for Bloomberg and Lexis
- 2020 Summer and Post-Grad Access to Westlaw, Lexis & Bloomberg
- Chronicle of Higher Education Access During COVID-19
- Study Aids and Chicago Daily Law Bulletin in the Time of Covid-19
Tag Archives: pop culture
On November 27, Chicago-Kent Society of Women in Law and the Chicago-Kent Law Library are hosting a free screening of RBG: the Ruth Bader Ginsburg Documentary. See schedule details and ticket links below.
We’ve all heard the saying “A picture is worth a thousand words.” Have you ever taken a moment to ask why? If pictures affect us differently than text, how can we use the power of pictures to enhance our communication? … Continue reading
Do you know the best known legal cases involving the Beatles? A look back at trademark claims, copyright infringement, and record-breaking divorce settlements. Continue reading