Subscribe to Library Blog via Email
- Congrats to our Procertas Winners and Keep on Learning Legal Tech!
- Update! Extended access for graduates for Bloomberg and Lexis
- 2020 Summer and Post-Grad Access to Westlaw, Lexis & Bloomberg
- Chronicle of Higher Education Access During COVID-19
- Study Aids and Chicago Daily Law Bulletin in the Time of Covid-19
Tag Archives: library event
On November 27, Chicago-Kent Society of Women in Law and the Chicago-Kent Law Library are hosting a free screening of RBG: the Ruth Bader Ginsburg Documentary. See schedule details and ticket links below.