The Chicago-Kent Research Paper Series (RPS) is an SSRN ejournal publication, distributed monthly, that highlights new abstracts, works in progress, and recently published articles by Chicago-Kent faculty.
The latest edition (5.12) of the RPS was distributed this week. This edition includes the following articles:
• Sungjoon Cho, An International Organization’s Identity Crisis, 34 Northwestern Journal of International Law & Business __ (forthcoming 2013).
• Martin Malin, Collective Representation and Employee Voice in the U.S. Public Sector Workplace: Looking North for Solutions?, 50 Osgoode Hall Law Journal 903 (2013).
• César Rosado Marzán, No More Solitude? Workers’ Conditions and Rights in Latin America During the Great Recession, 17 Employee Rights and Employment Policy Journal __ (forthcoming).
• David Schwartz, Patent Assertion Entities (PAEs) Under the Microscope: An Empirical Investigation of Patent Holders as Litigants (with J. Kesan and C. Cotropia), working paper (2013).
• A. Dan Tarlock, The Third Wave of Normativity in Global Water Law: The Duty to Cooperate in the Peaceful Management of the World’s Water Resources: An Emerging Obligation Erga Omnes? (with P. Wouters), 23 Journal of Water Law 51 (2013).
Click here to see the abstract page for the Series and to subscribe to the ejournal.